Answered By: Allison Martel Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 11
Answered By: Allison Martel
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 11
If you've found an article that you need full text access to, you have a few options for finding the full text.
- First, check our List of Journal Titles to see if we subscribe to the publication you need.
- If we subscribe to it, you can search within the journal to find the title of the article. [See this tutorial for more information on finding a journal with List of Journal Titles.]
- Fill out this form with the information that you have.
- If it's coming from one of our databases, this form should appear within it with the information we need to get it for you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the article.
- If you don't have a link, at minimum, we need to know the article title, who wrote it, and where it was published.